Wish List

Friday, July 27, 2012

Flower pot card...

This is another card I made sometime ago. I cut my own shape for the flower pot, sizing it to fit in a standard A4 envelope.
I used a couple of CuttleBug folders to add some dimension to the pot and some various size dies to cut the layers for the flowers.  I added some die-cut leaves (veins added with my scoreboard) and some green flourishes cut with a Spellbinders die.

The "Best Wishes" tag was cut with a CB die and held on by some narrow ribbon.

On the right is a photo that shows the pullout that slips into the center of the pot. This is where you can add a hand-written note or stamp a sentiment. The most time-consuming part of this card was cutting all those flower layers. :) I need to try this again, though, using my Flower Shoppe cartridge. Can you imagine how pretty this would look with some truly 3-D flowers? I'll be sure to share it with  you when I do.
Thanks for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

1 comment:

Shanna said...

LOVE!!!!