Wish List

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Happy Birthday robot...

Our grandson Sebastian turned 8 on October 12. This was his fun birthday card - perfect for an 8-year-old, don't you think? I used the Robotz cardtridge to cut him out at 4 1/2".  The balloons were cut with a Cuttlebug die. I stamped and colored the cupcake and cut it out by hand. I thought this particular robot needed something in both hands.


Here are a couple more views of Mr. Robot. The two decorateive strips across the bottom were cut with a border punch by EK Success, I believe. I added glossy accents to the balloons, the thermometer on the robot and the cherry on top of the cupcake.


I had to come up with a sentiment for the inside of the card that matched the whole techno theme. Here's what I decided on:
I found a great font that actually looks like the old computer printouts. I sure hope he likes his card!
 
Thanks for stopping, by and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day!
Cheryl

1 comment:

Shanna said...

OMG! Love that crazy robot!!