Wish List

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Thanksgiving cards #2...

I have another Thanksgiving card to share with you today. These two cards were actually the very first ones that I made.
The decorative circle is cut with a Lifestyle Crafts die and the leaves were cut with the Art Philosophy cartridge.  I just can't say enough good things about that cartridge! The Art Philosophy bundle also came with some high-quality clear stamps, one of which I used to stamp the leaves. All the correct cut sizes are listed with the stamps so that you get an exact match. How cool is that?

Here's a closeup of those leaves. You can see that I've curled the edges up a bit for some more dimension. I even put one of my homemade glue dots under the orange one to raise it up a bit more.  The brown twine was some that I happened to have on hand.















Here's a look at the inside of the card. I inked around the edges of the sentiment card, added a decoratively cut strip of the patterned paper and one of the Maple leaves.







Thanks for stopping by today. Don't forget to laugh--a little or a lot--every day!
Cheryl


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love these cards. So pretty and so nicely made. The creativity is great! pj