Wish List

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Connie's pretty Christmas cards...

If you've read my previous blog posts, you know that I have a sister who loves to make cards, too. My sister has a friend named Connie who is also an amazing papercrafter. I love to see the cards that Connie creates because they are so beautifully and precisely made with lots of fun details. Recently, my sister sent me some photos of some of Connie's Christmas cards so that I could share them here on my blog.

Here are the first few cards that feature some stickers that Connie has had for a long time, but decided to use this holiday season.
Aren't these images just so sweet. I honestly don't like mice...except for these sweet little creatures.

I love the pink diagonal stripe paper on this card. I think the peppermint candies are a great touch, too--especially on either side of the "Christmas morning" sentiment.

Hee's another card with a super sweet image. I have to admit, though, that the thought of mice around my Christmas cookies makes me cringe a bit. :)


This last card is my favorite. I love, love, love that pink polka dot paper. And the ribbon behind the scalloped oval is just perfect!



Here's one last look at all four cards.  Beautiful job on these, Connie! I wish both you and Michelle lived closer to me so I get some papercrafting lessons from you!








If you liked Connie's cards, please leave a quick comment letting her know.  I'll share some more of her cards, made with the help of her Cricut and the Sweater Weather cartridge, in my next post.

Thanks for stopping by and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day!
Cheryl

2 comments:

Shanna said...

Very cute! I love how they are non-traditional Christmas colors. Nice job, Connie!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Connie's cards are amazing!