Wish List

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Birthday Bash card...

 I used the Birthday Bash cartridge to make this fun birthday card. It was one that I sent to my daughter for her stash of cards. She has a "card drawer," and I love making cards for her to add to the drawer. With three children going to birthday parties, she goes through lots of birthday cards in a year.




I think I cut the kitten-in-a-cake image at 3 inches. I used "hide contours" on my Gypsy to remove the cuts on the face and stamped it, instead, with a Peachy Keen Cute and Cuddly stamp. I inked around the edges of the kitty, added some pink chalk to the cheeks and used a white gel pen on the eyes. Oh, yes, I used a ProMarker on the nose and mouth, too.









 
I also cut the sentiment from the Birthday Bash cartridge, too, and adhered it to a scalloped rectangle cut with a Lifestyle Crafts die.
 
If you look closely, you can see that I used some clear stickles on the sentiment.
 


The inside sentiment was also cut from the cartridge and embellished with some stickles. Easy peasy!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day!
Cheryl



No comments: