Wish List

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thank you card...

Not long ago I was selected to receive the "Best of 2009" cartridge from Joy Tracey on her blog "Obsessed with Scrapbooking." I wanted to use the cartridge to make a thank you note to send to her.

I selected this cute bird cage image as the focal point of my card. The bird is also from the cartridge, although, because I cut it at such a small size, I didn't cut all of its layers.

The flourish is a Cheery Lynn die and the flowers are from Petaloo.
It's difficult to see in the photo, but I actually wound the flourish under parts of the bird cage before adhering it all together.

For the inside of the card, I cut the word "Thanks" using a Cuttlebug die. An easy, but fun card to make. Now I need to try a few more images from this cartridge.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day!
Cheryl

No comments: