Wish List

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Yet another card by my sister...

Look at this lovely card my younger sister made for my older sister's birthday, which was May 3rd.  There are four girls and two boys in my family, and I am the second oldest of the girls. 

Our oldest sister who received this card is a tremendous seamstress, even making her only daughter's wedding dress - which was flat out gorgeous, I might add.  Anyway, this card was perfect for her with all the sewing details.

Don't you love the buttons with the gems in the center?  The dressform panel is popped up on dimensionals.  I'm not sure where the papers are from--my sister lives 500 miles from me and emailed me this pic.  Now that we both have fun making cards, I wish there weren't any zeroes on that number of miles!

 Thanks for stopping by.  Remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

2 comments:

Patti J said...

Wouldn't it be fun if it were only 5 miles? Beautiful card, my friend. Let your sister know that she's not only a good seamstress, but a good cardmaker too! Hugs...

Shanna said...

I wish there were only a few blocks between us too! Love you, mom!