Wish List

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thanksgiving cards #4...

Today's Thanksgiving card is more on the feminine side with a flower and lace. The flower was an image that I found online and printed out on some light taupe paper a long, long time ago. I printed it three times and fussy cut a bottom (largest) layer, middle layer and smallest top layer. I colored in only parts of the flower, separated the layers with foam tape, and added an adhesive-backed gem to the top.

I adhered lace to both long sides of a strip of craft cardstock and then adhered a piece of satin ribbon across the center.

"Happy Thanksgiving" was heat embossed with burnished gold embossing powder.

If you look closely at the flower, you will see that I gave it a very light spray of some metallic bronze spritz by Maya Road.






I like this flower image a lot, so I think I need to print some more of these out for future cards.

Thanks for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl


1 comment:

Patti J said...

Cheryl, this is so pretty! The colors are warm and inviting, and will certainly brighten the day of someone lucky enough to find this in their mailbox! Thanks for sharing!