Wish List

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Valentine cards...

My sister has been busy making Valentine's cards--which makes her way ahead of me! I haven't made a single one..

I'm so glad she sent me a couple of photos so I can share her super cute cards with you.
She made this one with a cute little monkey from the Create a Critter 2 cartridge. I told her I may have to steal some of her ideas. I really love how she heat embossed the word "wild," using some pretty pink embossing powder.



She also cut this owl and sentiment from the Create a Critter 2 cartridge. One of my favorite things about this card is that hexagon-patterned paper on the bottom. Love it!

Have you started making your Valentine cards yet? I've got a couple of birthday cards to finish up and then I'll definitely be into red, pink and hearts galore!

Thanks for stopping by today, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

No comments: