Wish List

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Happy 60th birthday!

First, just let me say to my BIL, "Happy Birthday, Leigh!" He's turning the big 60 this year, and here's the card I made for him:

I cut the coffee mug from the Love you a Latte cartridge. The letters came from Cricut Font and Basic Shapes digital cartridge and the George cartridge. The sentiment was computer-generated and adhered directly to the card. The mug was popped up on dimensionals.


Here's a look at the inside. My BIL enjoys a glass of beer now and then, so I thought this was appropriate for him.


The foamy mug of beer is just a clip art image. I printed it, then colored it with my ProMarkers. I also coated the mug with some Diamond Glaze to make it shine like glass and added some white flocking to the foam. It looks kind of cool IRL.









I hope my BIL has a really super birthday!

Thanks for stopping by. Remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl