Wish List

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Masculine birthday card...or maybe a Father's Day card?

I've been too busy lately to do much card making, but I'd like to share a card my sister made. I don't know if she used this as a masculine card, but I think it would make a great one.


I believe she use the Spellbinders typewriter die for the image and added the little piece of paper with the stamped "birthday wishes" sentiment.

Don't you think this would be a great for a Father's Day card , too? The sentiment could be computer generated and made to look like it was the beginning of a story.  For instance, it could say, "Once upon a time there was a wonderful dad..." On the inside of the card it could say, "You're the hero in the story of my life. Happy Father's Day!"

I love the little brass brads she used for accents and the black rickrack against the newspaper patterned paper. It all just fits together so nicely. Great work, Michelle!

Well, that's it for me today. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day!
Cheryl

1 comment:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Great card and I love that typewriter.