Wish List

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Thank you from the bottom of my heart...

My sister has the Butterfly Heart die by Memory Box. She let me cut a few pieces of cardstock with this die when I visited her recently. This is one of the cards I made from those die-cuts.


These pictures are not good, but I think you can see what I did here. I gently lifted each butterfly wing, slipped a piece of scrap paper underneath and inked the edges.

I then added a dot of Liquid Pearls to the center of each butterfly.












Here are two cards, made exactly the same. the enamel dot look-alikes are melted pony beads that happened to match my cardstock.


This photo from the side, shows the pretty dimension of the butterfly wings when they are lifted a little from the card.
















I thought that the phrase, "Thank you from the bottom of my heart," was perfect for this card. I think this die-cut would work beautifully for Valentines and many other types of cards.

These photos really don't do this die justice. The cut is so pretty IRL. Thanks, sis, for letting me use your die!!

Thank you for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

1 comment:

designbydonna said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love butterflies. Love that die and the way you made the butterflies seem to be taking flight.