Wish List

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Thank you inspired by Halloween colors...

Can you tell I'm getting into the Halloween mood? I just happened to have some orange and black Washi tapes and some orange glitter tape, and I decided to use them on this card.



This photo shows a little more of the sparkle in the glitter tape.  Love that!

This is such a simple card to make. My card base is black and I cut a white mat that was 1/4" smaller in length and width. Then I began placing my tapes, wrapping the ends around to the back of the mat.






I adhered my mat directly onto my card base, but it could certainly be popped up on foam dots or tape for a little extra dimension.

If you've got some fun Washi tapes, give this a try. I think making some Christmas thank you cards using Christmas-themed/colored Washi tapes would  be fun...and perfect to have on hand to send to folks who have given you a gift during the holidays.

Hmmm...since I don't have any Christmas Washi tape, I should probably go shopping. After all, the craft store aisles are already lined with Christmas goodies!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

No comments: